The Slow Spoke is a place where I put my thoughts to words and hopefully some will read them. Since I'm a major bike geek most entries will be bike related but, not always. I'm also guilty of thinking far too much so you never know what the topic will be. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Tuesday 26 October 2010

A Mellow Outing.

After a long while of just sitting there, I thought it might be a good idea to take my old Dekerf Team ST out for a jaunt. Just something to do – you know? I wasn’t interested in going particularly hard on this day (kind of a recovery ride) so I decided to bring my camera as well.

The temps were cool so I bundled up in layers to deal with that. The fall colors were just starting to appear so it made for a good day to film. Getting out in the woods never gets old for me and this bike is still my favourite bike of all time. It’s still as much fun to ride today as it was the day I bought it.

It’s the one bike in my quiver that will not be parted with. I love it.

Enjoy everything about your rides folks.

A Mellow Ride On My Old Dekerf........ from Steve Arseneault on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Cool vid! Makes me want to get out and and not sit behind my PC...

    ReplyDelete