The Slow Spoke is a place where I put my thoughts to words and hopefully some will read them. Since I'm a major bike geek most entries will be bike related but, not always. I'm also guilty of thinking far too much so you never know what the topic will be. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Monday 4 October 2010

The road trip.....

My bud Greg and I hit up the trails at Hardwood Hills for a day and I shot a bit of footage at the end of the day. We were wasted by this point though after such a long time in the saddle. By "wasted" I mean tired since it's not really a good idea to be "wasted" wasted on the trails.

Anyway, to prevent being sued, the tune is The Heinrich Maneuver by Interpol. I always credit songs in the videos themselves but I figure I'll start putting them in text as well.

Cheers, thanks for watching and feel free to comment.
Steve A.

Road Trip for Singletrack........ from Steve Arseneault on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment