The Slow Spoke is a place where I put my thoughts to words and hopefully some will read them. Since I'm a major bike geek most entries will be bike related but, not always. I'm also guilty of thinking far too much so you never know what the topic will be. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Sweet Rides: Entry #3

Well, for today’s entry I decided to throw in a Salsa El Mariachi. This bird caught my eye straight away being tastefully assembled and with perfectly matching gear. It’s simple yet effective I’m sure; being single speed and fully rigid. It’s a bike to be managed with skill and finesse but, no matter how this bike is ridden, it scores a heap of bonus points for being equipped with a Brooks saddle and matching mud. Looks fun!

It’s really nice to see these things being used too.


Nice bike ~gomez~ from mtbr.

No comments:

Post a Comment