The Slow Spoke is a place where I put my thoughts to words and hopefully some will read them. Since I'm a major bike geek most entries will be bike related but, not always. I'm also guilty of thinking far too much so you never know what the topic will be. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Friday 19 November 2010

Sweet Rides: Entry #8

Here are a couple of bikes that left me almost speechless.

First up - I’m not a single speed fanatic but, come on, everyone can appreciate a striking ride and these two are gorgeous.

The first one was built by Sam Whittingham of Naked Bicycles. Wow....


Here’s a great looking Bob Jackson


How about this crazy cool looking Igleheart?? Good God, man! I know it's no longer very white anymore but holy awesome or what?


And last, but certainly not least, this wickedly nice Vicious Cycles 29er. I love this one. The dark green, black and gold color combination really kicks ass. It’s a great looking bike. I’ve had the picture a while but I can’t remember where it was from. Feel free to fill me in if you know and I’ll update the entry.


Thanks if you’re reading And please be sure to send me some stuff!
Cheers,
Steve A.

No comments:

Post a Comment