The Slow Spoke is a place where I put my thoughts to words and hopefully some will read them. Since I'm a major bike geek most entries will be bike related but, not always. I'm also guilty of thinking far too much so you never know what the topic will be. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Thursday 10 November 2011

Night ride......

Literally just stepped off the bike. The moon was to be full and the sky was to be clear so a ride was most definitely in order. I was happy to recruit at least one person who felt as strongly about it as I did and we hit the trail in good time. The ride was awesome and the trails were in pristine form.

I snapped this photo at one point of the ride.

I was quite impressed and loving how the moon turned the sky blue when the shutter was slowed to 15seconds. It was pitch black at this point, aside from the full moon blazing.

Stellar ride once again.

Get out and enjoy the rides folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment