The Slow Spoke is a place where I put my thoughts to words and hopefully some will read them. Since I'm a major bike geek most entries will be bike related but, not always. I'm also guilty of thinking far too much so you never know what the topic will be. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Thursday 28 March 2013

Missing The Niner and The Warm Temps Today.

I spotted this pic from an 8hr race I took part in last year and I got a crazy urge to get the hell out there again.
I really need a fix. I'm sick of this cold weather crap. It's time to get warmed up and out on the Niner.
It's ready to go! I just need this weather to swing a bit more so that the trails become doable.
God damn! Let's get this show on the road!

STEEL IS REAL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too.
    This kind of clever work and exposure! Keep up the very good
    works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll.

    my web site diet plans that work

    ReplyDelete